Post: VICE PRINCIPAL
Required for September 2019 or earlier if possible
L13 – L17 (£53,724 – £59,265). Starting salary point is dependent upon experience.
Yarnfield Primary School is part of the Summit Learning trust which comprises of four primary schools, three secondary schools and a sixth form.
Yarnfield Primary is on an exciting journey whose recent improvements have been recognised by OFSTED. Our aim, drive and ambition is to provide the children with real, purposeful high quality learning experiences which inspire and motivate them in achieving their very best.
We celebrate the rich and diverse school communities that make up our school. Sharing, listening to and respecting each other’s view and beliefs make our Trust stronger. Yarnfield Primary School is looking for an inspiring Vice Principal to join and complement our Senior Leadership Team.
We encourage candidates to apply who:
- Can be passionate in promoting excellence in teaching and learning
- Have the wellbeing of every child at the heart of their vision and ethos
- Will support the Principal in raising standards and achievement
- Will be calm and focused in challenging circumstances
- Is an outstanding teacher with experience of leading improvements
- Has the ability to motivate, support and inspire both pupils and staff
The successful candidate can expect:
- Children who are fully engaged enthusiastic learners
- A hard working dedicated staff
- Aspirational families from diverse cultural backgrounds
- A harmonious community with shared values
- The opportunity to work with a collegiate team of senior leaders within the Trust
We warmly welcome enquires and visits to the school. Please contact the school office on 0121 693 0362 to arrange informal visits which have been arranged for Monday 25th March at 2:00pm and 4:30pm.
To apply please download the candidate information pack and an application form at the link below. Completed applications should be returned to: email@example.com.
Closing date: Monday 1st April at 9:00am
Interviews: Tuesday 9th April 2019
We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion. Summit Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in our academies. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.