Post: Vice Principal
Required for September 2019 or earlier if possible
L13 – L17 (£53,724 – £59,265). Starting salary point is dependent upon experience.
Yarnfield Primary School is part of the Summit Learning trust which comprises of four primary schools, three secondary schools and a sixth form.
Yarnfield Primary is on an exciting journey whose recent improvements have been recognised by OFSTED. Our aim, drive and ambition is to provide the children with real, purposeful high quality learning experiences which inspire and motivate them in achieving their very best.
We celebrate the rich and diverse school communities that make up our school. Sharing, listening to and respecting each other’s view and beliefs make our Trust stronger. Yarnfield Primary School is looking for an inspiring Vice Principal to join and complement our Senior Leadership Team.
We encourage candidates to apply who:
- Can be passionate in promoting excellence in teaching and learning
- Have the wellbeing of every child at the heart of their vision and ethos
- Will support the Principal in raising standards and achievement
- Will be calm and focused in challenging circumstances
- Is an outstanding teacher with experience of leading improvements
- Has the ability to motivate, support and inspire both pupils and staff
The successful candidate can expect:
- Children who are fully engaged enthusiastic learners
- A hard working dedicated staff
- Aspirational families from diverse cultural backgrounds
- A harmonious community with shared values
- The opportunity to work with a collegiate team of senior leaders within the Trust
We warmly welcome enquires and visits to the school. Please contact the school office on 0121 693 0362 to arrange informal visits which have been arranged for Tuesday 30th April at 2:00pm and 4:00pm.
Why work for us?
The Trust offers:
- High quality training and support
- Opportunities to work across a number of schools
- Employee assistance programme
- Employee discount schemes
For a full description of the role and person specification, please see the accompanying documents.
Please download and complete an application form from the link below.
Closing date: Friday 3rd May 2019 at 12 noon
Interviews: Thursday 9th May 2019
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender reassignment, age, disability, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy/maternity or race.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check.